|Deals 2x damage to 2 enemies||20% (Lv1) → 30% (Lv5)|
|(No Translation) Earrings[Fix]||Max||420||94|
|Ability||Increases Attack for party members of the same attribute by 2%
Increases Defense for party members of the same attribute by 2%
Flower Knight ID:116201
- She serves as the "reindeer" in charge for Poinsettia.
- A cheerful girl that considers herself a lucky charm.
|English||They say gateways of happiness bring joy! So I'm Holly, All full of smiles! My name means, protection and prudence. My job is to protect the ever dangerous Poinsettia! It's mine and my job alone, alright?|
|Library Reference Voice Lines|
|Hey! Hey! Hey! Flower Knight, Holly, I am! I am Poinsettia's guard, but I will do my best to exterminate harmful Pests! Um, I'd be happy to just have an easygoing relationship with Knight Commander.|
|Battle Start 1|
|Generic Response (Positive)|
|Battle Start 2|
|Generic Response (Grief)|
|Combat Skill Use 1|
|Combat Skill Use 2|
|Generic Response (Angry)|
|Takes Fatal Damage|
|Generic Response (Joy)|
|Victory Cheer 1 (Generic)|
|Victory Cheer 2 (Narrow)|
| Login 1|
| Victory Cheer 3 (Sweeping)|
|Fail to Vanquish Opponent 1|
|Fail to Vanquish Opponent 2|
|Defeat Enemy 1|
|Defeat Enemy 2|
|Conversation 1 (affection 0-29%)|
|Add to Party 1|
|Add to Party 2|
|Conversation 2 (affection 30-74%)|
|Conversation 3 (affection 75-100%)|
|Pulling Free Daily Gacha|
|My Page Generic Phrase 1|
|My Page Generic Phrase 2|
|My Page Generic Phrase 3|
|My Page Idle|
|Give Gift 1|
|Give Gift 2|
|Extra Miscellaneous Voice Lines|
|Limited Seasonal Voice Lines|
- Holly plays an important role in Christmas custom and tradition.
- In many Western Christian cultures, holly is a traditional Christmas decoration, used especially in wreaths and illustrations, for instance on Christmas cards.
- Holly is often referred to by the name Christ's thorn.
- Since medieval times the plant has carried a Christian symbolism, as expressed in the well-known Christian Christmas carol "The Holly and the Ivy", in which the holly represents Jesus and the ivy represents the Virgin Mary. Angie Mostellar discusses the Christian use of holly at Christmas, stating that:
- Christians have identified a wealth of symbolism in its form (Holly). The sharpness of the leaves help to recall the crown of thorns worn by Jesus; the red berries serve as a reminder of the drops ofblood that were shed for salvation; and the shape of the leaves, which resemble flames, can serve to reveal God's burning love for His people. Combined with the fact that holly maintains its bright colors during the Christmas season, it naturally came to be associated with the Christian holiday.
- Like Oncidium in her bride form, her idle animation is dancing.
- If she and Poinsettia are paired together and performed their skill at the same time, they'll end up facing each other after the combat animation.