A Mission (任務) is a stage or set of stages you do a Subjugation in. Missions group and classify stages based on their difficulty, availability, cost, rewards, and other particulars of its stages.
Story Missions, simply called Missions (任務) in-game, let you progress through the game's main storyline. See the main article for Story Missions.
Special missions/dungeons appear under the Subjugation menu and are on the second tab from the left. The tab is labeled スペシャル. Special missions come in three varieties: Urgent Missions, Standing Missions, and Daily Missions.
Urgent missions (緊急任務) typically involve only Events. Urgent missions are available for a limited time only.
Unique missions (特殊任務) are missions that revolve around some particular aspect of the game.
Further info can be seen here.
Standing missions (常設任務) are available at all times. Currently, there are only two such missions: Request for Gifts and Zakuzaku Gold Rush. During some events, the dungeon for Manyus may also be available as a standing mission.
Zakuzaku Gold Rush
Play Zakuzaku Gold Rush (ざくざくゴールドラッシュ) anytime of the week to earn a lot of gold for your stamina. It is a particularly easy dungeon which even newbies can clear so long as they have a strong friend. It used to be the Saturday Daily Mission, but it was promoted to a Standing Mission and Morimori Gold Rush took its place as the Saturday Daily Mission on March 18th, 2016. All data in this table comes from the Japanese Wiki.
|Stage||Medal Reward||Stamina||Gold (Efficiency)||Gacha Seeds||Exp (Efficiency)||Chests|
|Beginner||Two Flower Stones||25||2,000~3,175 (80.0~127.0)||0||49 (1.960)||0|
|Intermediate||Two Flower Stones||50||8,100~10,680 (162.0~213.6)||0||100 (2.000)||0|
|Advanced||Two Flower Stones||80||13,565~24,130 (169.6~301.6)||0||160 (2.000)||0|
In Search of PresentsPlay In Search of Presents (贈り物を求めて) anytime during the week to earn gifts that can increase the affection of your flower knights. Increasing affection allows you to boost their stats, hear their voice clips, view their SD animations, and view their bedroom scenes. Players will probably earn enough gifts through Quests and Events after a short time playing the game to the point that this dungeon may become unimportant. All data in this table comes from the Japanese Wiki.
|Stage||Medal Reward||Stamina||Gold||Gacha Seeds||Exp (Efficiency)||Chests|
|Beginner||Two Flower Stones||25||58~||132~||49 (1.960)||1 (1% gifts)|
|Intermediate||Two Flower Stones||50||?~||?~||100 (2.000)||3 (1~2% gifts)|
|Advanced||Two Flower Stones||80||?~||?~||160 (2.000)||5 (1~3% gifts)|
In Search for Blooming Elixirs
In Search for Elixirs (開花の秘薬を求めて), you can earn elixirs required for blooming. There are dungeons for gold (金) and for rainbow (虹) elixirs.
Daily Missions (曜日任務) are dungeons whose availability change with the date.
Manyu and Blum missions offer resources, but have terrible experience, gacha seed, and gold outputs. Mori Mori Gold Boost also has bad experience and seed outputs, but has a better average gold-to-stamina output than Zaku Zaku Gold Rush. Also see Ultimate Missions and Nation-Based missions.
A nation-based mission (国家限定任務) is a mission that only allows flower knights of their own home country to participate in the subjugation. You can identify what nation a Flower Knight belongs to by checking their info. Their background will show it. This restriction does not apply to helpers.
- Monday: Winter Rose
- Tuesday: Banana Ocean
- Thursday: Blossom Hill
- Friday: Bergamot Valley
- Saturday: Lily Wood
Making a Nation-Based Set
If your set has even one character in it that does not belong to the nation you want to attempt, the set is invalid and a you won't be able to start any stage. Follow these steps to make nation-based set such that each team has balanced overall force.
- Break up the set you are working on. This removes all characters except one from the set. Click on the teal button labeled Disband / 解散 to do this.
- Click on the remaining character and go to the character selection screen. Filter the characters by nation. The screenshot demonstrates what filters apply to which nations. The brown dropdown box on the right which may or may not be labeled Filter / フィルター is the filter dropdown box.
- Sort by decreasing overall force. The brown dropdown box on the left side which may or may not be labeled Sort / ソート is the sort dropdown box. Select the 2nd option from the top labeled Overall Force (Decreasing) / 総合力（降順）.
- Continue adding characters to your set from top-to-bottom, then left-to-right (in other words, just move downwards). Select characters from the roster from left-to-right, then top-to-bottom (in other words, just move rightwards). When you are finished, your sets should have fairly balanced overall force.
Ultimate missions (極限任務) are the most challenging maps in the game. Players will need a very strong team (parties full of 5/6-star rarity flower knights is recommended) with an overall strength of at least 420k or above. A non-paying player is capable of clearing some of these maps given enough time and effort. All ultimate missions have the same layout, but the day the ultimate missions are available changes a few things. The day determines the map's name, the weakness of all the enemies, and the type of 20 year old Manyus that you get from chests in the map. Ultimate maps are only available during the days listed below.
|Monday||Wasteland of Destruction (Crimson Wasp)|
|Tuesday||Wasteland of Destruction (Blue Praying Mantis)|
|Thursday||Wasteland of Destruction (Indigo Ant)|
|Friday||Wasteland of Destruction (Golden Butterfly)|
Most ultimate maps have the same general layout. All teams start from the same start point and are forced to diverge into 4 paths leading to one pest panel apiece. The pest panels are followed by a healing panel. These paths converge to meet a boss at the end. A full clear earns you many crystals of life as a medal reward. The first two ultimate stages have unique equipment as medal rewards as well.
Various strategies exist for clearing ultimate maps.
- Use as many flower knights with the same type as the map to maximize your damage.
- Since your helper will follow party 1, you can put your weakest flower knights in party one, have them weaken the pest on their path, then have your helper finish off the pest. Or you can have them deal off the boss at the end of the map, in case your teams unable to finish it.
- A recovery panel follows the pests, so having a character in the team whose ability increases the effectiveness of recovery panels can help a lot. Examples include Holly and Fuchsia.
- The second stage of the ultimate maps have cannons, so flower knights with the ability to improve cannon shots can help. Examples include Cape Jasmine and Iris.
- If you do not have enough flower knights to make 4 whole teams that are decently strong, you can make the last team focus on Solar Drive instead.
Limited Missions are missions that must be entered within a time period. See the main article for Limited Missions.
Character quests are a type of subjugation, but they do not appear under the Subjugations menu. To avoid confusion, this section is added to inform readers of just that. Read the Character Quests subsection of the Quests page for more information.