- Base -> Pre-Evolved to follow official terminology. (未進化)
- The topmost table header was changed to a caption.
- Simplified styling to center all content in the first table.
- Removed lines between ability icons and descriptions by hiding borders.
- Added superscripted hint text to describe the precise meaning behind the evolved/bloomed ability sections. Accessibility tip: Keep the whitespace to make it easy for people with fat fingers to click.
- Changed the bloomed abilities table to be 2 columns large; it remains separated from the other table because display:none; can hide the entire bloomed abilities table this way.
|Pre-Evolved||Evolved ( ? )|
|Increases Attack for party members up to 20% based on each member's affection.||Increases Defense for party members by 15%, and increase the damage reduction when defending by 2.2%.|
There is a styling clash with how the pre-evolved/evolved table headers put the icon in the header instead of the description field which is the opposite of what the bloomed abilities do.