There's a ton of things to update each week when maintenance ends and game contents change. This is a comprehensive guide to all the things involved in updating the Wikia.
These pages are automatically updated with the Wikia bot. These are (ideally) labeled with Category:Automatically updated modules.
- Module:CharacterList (No longer used)
Updating these pages involves... TODO
Update Module:CharacterNames. Add any new characters to the list. The Japanese name needs to use half-width characters for parenthesis like エーデルワイス(新春) but not エーデルワイス（新春）. The English name needs to be put into the main field for the Wikia to function at a bare minimum; all other name fields are optional.
Update Flower Knight Girl Wikia. Only an admin can edit this.
Prerequisite: Update Module:CharacterNames.
- Add a new entry to the end of Module:Event/Data by copy-pasting the commented-out template at the top of that page.
- Change the redirect for Current Event.
- Create the new event's page based on its English title. Some of it is manual copy-pasting from Event Boilerplate. Use a smart text editor like Scribes 2 to replace all the text of variables on a page. Some of the page will be generated from templates and Lua.
- Upload screenshots following naming conventions.
- To update dates, change
- To add a re-reprint or reprint event's wares, add an entry to the
reprinttable in Module:Wares/Data. Then, update Wares to make a call to Template:ShowWares.
- To change the lineup in the Gold tab, change the
goldtable in Module:Wares/Data.
- To add a new current event wares table, copy-paste a template from Shop Boilerplate.
- For all other wares updates, change Wares directly.